I am an enthusiastic professional who has developed analytical and strategic skills thanks to my education in engineering in the United States and Spain. After working in companies in the aerospace, transportation, and manufacturing industries, I claim that I have the background to work with clients' data to create efficient models and useful dynamics tools to solve their everyday problems and inefficiencies. I enjoy the continuous learning that the consultant role implies and the close relation with the coworkers and customers needed to make the projects successful. I am not only interested in the technical part of a project, but I also like to have a vision of the big picture to better understand the scope of the problem and be able to make better decisions.
- Born in Barcelona, Spain and currently living in Chicago, USA
- Master’s in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the Illinois Institute of Technology with a specialization in Data-Driven Modeling and Design & Manufacturing
- MSc and BSc in Aerospace Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia with specialization in Air Navigation and Air Space and Airports Optimization
- Always ready for watching or playing Basketball or Football games
- Loves to travel new places, experience new food, and discover good music