As a graduated transport & logistics engineer I am naturally passionate about problem-solving exercises with regards to supply chains and logistical systems. Such tasks, which are often involved with large-scale significance for several stakeholders, require relevant and thorough advice. I get motivated by dealing with these kinds of issues in which several layers of complexity define the playing field. With a forward-looking perspective and by making use of analytical approaches as well as appropriate communicative methodologies, I like to deliver projects towards streamlined results suitable for all players involved.
- Obtained his Master’s degree in Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics at TU Delft
- Did his Master thesis research within the field of intermodal container logistics
- Studied and lived abroad in Hong Kong
- Loves to travel and enjoy local cuisines, especially in Asia
- Is passionate about playing drums (although currently not in the possession of a drum kit)