Modelling and optimizing logistics processes is something that energizes me. Already in the beginning of my studies in Econometrics & Operations Research, this field of work came to my attention. That is why I specialized myself in Operations Research during my master’s studies. Especially the practicability of the field is what I really enjoy.
The logistics sector is constantly evolving, and no problem is the same, which makes the problems that come with it quite challenging. I love working in a team and I understand that achieving goals sometimes requires pragmatic solutions. These insights and my passion for modelling is what I bring along in my work at Districon.
- Born and raised in Twente
- Previously worked at Coolblue
- Bachelor Econometrics & Operations Research in Groningen
- Master Operations Research & Quantitative Logistics at Erasmus University in Rotterdam
- Loves playing football, playing guitar and snowboarding