Optimization became a strong interest during my college studies learning how to utilize mathematical models in real-life processes and operations while Industrial Engineering provided the connection to Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations. Problem solving and other analytical, logic skills are part of my DNA making it a highly passionate career path. Districon is a perfect place to grow my knowledge by taking on various client project that are dynamic and interesting with complex business challenges requiring solutions.
- Born in Tenerife, Spain; Raised in Madrid, Spain; Currently reside in Chicago, USA
- MSc and BSc in Industrial Engineering - Polytechnic University of Madrid (specialization: Logistics & Supply Chain)
- Masters in Engineering Management - Illinois Institute of Technology
- Recently got into climbing
- Will definitely pet your dog if you let him
- My colleagues say I am a Master Chef