The air cargo business is both an opportunity and a challenge for airports. This is also the case for Districon and myself. Following a 15-year career at Schiphol Airport my focus is on integrating supply chain and air cargo capabilities within Districon. I have worked with many airports and air cargo companies in the world on developing a market strategy, logistics park design and cargo terminal design. Aligning stakeholders to a common strategy or concept is one of my strengths.
Read my 'In the spotlight' here
- Has a Masters degree in Business and Transport Economics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Followed the International Executive Program at Insead, Fontainebleau and Civil Aviation Senior Management Programme, London Business School
- Was previously responsible for B-B-marketing and Air Cargo development at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Previously held the functions of Vice Chairman of the Air Cargo Netherlands Association, Member of the board of the Centre for Transportation (current Connekt), Member of the supervisory board of Cargonaut B.V. (cargo community system Schiphol)
- Is married and has two children
- Enjoys playing tennis and golf