I am a highly motivated Industrial Engineer passionate about tackling Supply Chain challenges using optimization and data analytics. While I was finishing my master, I worked for a global leader in container shipping, integrated warehousing and haulage services. As a senior consultant at Districon Solutions North America, I always try to look at the big picture and keep in mind the business needs that underlie all modeling problems. I combine strong technical and analytical skills with a strategic and pragmatic mentality. I enjoy working in multidisciplinary-team environments where complex and apparently overwhelming problems are effectively solved using collaborative, creative, and process-oriented approaches.
Read more about me: In the spotlight: Diego Perez-Urrutti
- Born in Madrid, Spain and currently living in Chicago, USA
- Master of Industrial Technology and Operations at the Illinois Institute of Technology with a specialization in Supply Chain Management
- MSc and BSc in Industrial Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Previously worked at Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC USA)
- Enjoys playing soccer, swimming and travelling